Due to the Ministry of Health announcement that Auckland is now in alert level 3, Q Theatre will remain closed until advised it is safe to reopen.
This means that some of our performances will not be able to go ahead as scheduled. You will know if a performance has been impacted as we will label it as 'postponed' on our What's On page.
We are currently working on finding new dates for impacted shows and will be in touch with ticket holders as soon these have been confirmed. If you hold tickets to a show that has been listed as postponed or cancelled on our website and have not received an email notification from us, please check your junk/ spam email folder.
Thank you for continuing to support the arts during this strange time in our world, we couldn’t do what we do without the ongoing support of audience members like you.
We can’t wait to see you back in the theatre soon.
If you have any concerns regarding this information, please get in touch with us at the email@example.com.
Shows confirmed to be impacted by alert level changes:
- Rhian Sheehan and Arli Liberman: Spectral Atmospheres (New date: 21 November 2021)
- Tami Neilson - “The F Word - Songs Of Feminism In Country Music” (New dates: 2 - 3 December 2021)
- Olive Copperbottom (New dates: 2 - 5 December 2021)
- Comedians of Taskmaster NZ (New date: 4 December 2021)
- Lou'ana (New date: 5 December 2021)
- Code Swtich (New date: 17 December 2021)
- The Best Musical Theatre You [probably] Don't Know (New dates: 30 March - 2 April 2022)
- Dakota of the White Flats (New dates: 7 - 14 April 2022)
- The Dollop (New date: 8 May 2022)
- Aunty Donna (New dates: 3 - 5 June 2022)
- The Shades Gratitude Tour (New dates: 20 - 21 August 2022)
Postponed (determining new dates):