Support Q

Q Theatre is Auckland's performing arts hotspot.

Since 2011, this unique, dynamic and flexible venue has connected numerous audiences and artists through extraordinary experiences that move the human spirit. 

Live performance is pure magic and nothing compares with its ability to take you on a vivid journey. A journey of shared emotions; of learning, laughing, tears, insights and understanding; a journey into the tumult of life or into a place of calm and beauty. This is the legacy of live performance.

If you love live performance, we invite you to become a Q Supporter and help us nurture this legacy for generations to come.

Q: Why does private philanthropy matter?

A: Q is a registered charity that is deeply committed to keeping theatre accessible to everyone. We cannot do this without the generosity and support of our partners and donors; people who love the performing arts. People like you!

As a charitable organisation we are proud to say that 72% of our revenue is generated from our programmes and activities. The remaining 28% comes from grants, gifts and donations that support our growth and success - which is why private philanthropy is so vital to Q.

Q: How can I help?

A: No matter wheather you can give $1 or $100,000 every gift matters. By giving to Q, you'll be helping to support four key areas of growth:

  • Q Presents, our development programme for promising artists and companies
  • Capital projects to further improve Q for audiences and artists a like
  • The co-presentation of larger, more ambitious works
  • The development of our education and community programmes

Theatre is vital to life. Your support is vital to Q

For more information on making a gift to Q theatre, click here

Eat & Drink at Citizen Q

Visit Q

So you’re coming to Q. You’ve even picked a show and bought your tickets. You’ll need to know how to get here. But that’s just the beginning. Arrive early and head to the cafe, you can have dinner or just a snack. You’re only missing one thing - a drink. It’s lucky we’ve got a great bar then... more

Support Us

Whether you’re an individual who loves the theatre, or a company who’s looking to forge a new creative partnership, we’d love to hear from you.

More about Supporting Q

  • THANK YOU for coming along for the ride with us,
    for supporting the arts in Auckland, and for making what we do count! Here's whe we are open over Christmas & January 2016

  • As the end of the year approaches we're taking the time to reflect on how Q Theatre is doing and our plans for the future. To help us do this we want to hear from our audience and followers - you! So please, take just 15 minutes today to complete our annual survey about your Q Theatre experience.