- What's on
- Café & Bar
- Support Q
- Visit Q
- About Us
Terms and Conditions
Q Disclaimer Notice
Please do not proceed any further into the Q website unless you accept the following conditions:
- No liability is accepted to any person for loss or damages incurred as a result of reliance upon material contained at this website.
- Q accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of information or material accessed through the site. Performance details in the What's On section are subject to change without prior notice.
- By logging on to the Q Patronbase Booking section, you will have deemed to have released and discharged Q from all liability which might arise.
- By logging onto the Q Patronbase Booking section, you will be assuming all risks associated with use of the site, including risk of your computer, software or data being damaged by any virus which might be transmitted or activated via the Q website and Q PatronBase booking site by your access to it.
Q Copyright Notice
The text and images contained on this website are protected by the laws of New Zealand, including copyright law.
Apart from any use permitted under the Copyright Act 1994, no part may be reproduced by any process without written permission from Q.
Requests and enquiries can be directed to:
PO Box 7263
Telephone: 09 309 8324
Your ticket is sold by Q Theatre Ltd as agent for and on behalf of “the Promoter” (the party who presents the event, including a promoter or producer or venue as the case may be, details of which are available from Q Theatre Ltd), and any person who purchases, possesses and/or uses or attempts to use any Ticket shall be deemed to have fully and irrevocably accepted and agreed to comply with the following terms and conditions.
1. Any representations made are made by the Promoter and not Q Theatre Ltd, and any claims are the responsibility of the Promoter and not Q Theatre Ltd.
2. The Promoter reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programmes, prices, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
3. Any use of the Q Theatre logo as well as designs found on the ticket and website must only be made after being granted prior written consent of Q Theatre Ltd.
4. All persons attending an event at Q Theatre, including children, must hold a valid ticket.
5. There are no refunds or exchanges on any ticket or service fee (including but not limited to where a ticket has been lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed, or where the ticket holder’s personal circumstances have changed) except as required by applicable laws in the place of purchase. Ticket or service fees charged by Q Theatre Ltd in respect of each ticket are non-refundable, subject to your rights and remedies under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (as amended from time to time). Nothing in this section limits or restricts any rights or remedies which the ticket holder may have at law.
6. Q Theatre Ltd reserves the right to refuse admission or require the ticket holder to leave the venues, without compensation, in circumstances where Q Theatre Ltd considers it has cause, including, but not limited to, where Q Theatre Ltd considers the ticket holder has breached these Terms & Conditions or any law, regulation or rules applying to the event or venue.
7. Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased from Q Theatre Ltd or any other authorised points of sale.
8. Late arrival may result in non-admittance until a suitable break in the programme or non-admittance to the Event.
9. The use of cameras, video and audio recorders, mobile telephones and pagers may not be permitted in certain events. All pagers and mobile phones, if permitted, must be turned off before entry.
10. The ticket holder must comply with all security requirements of Q Theatre Ltd and The Promoter as a condition of admission to the event, which may include but not be limited to a search of a person and/or their possessions (including bags and clothing) and/or confiscation of prohibited items, at the time of entry to the venue. None of the following items may be admitted in the venue: beverages, glass bottles or food (unless required for health reasons) except where purchased at the venue. If concerned, please consult the venue. Q Theatre Ltd and the Promoter accept no responsibility for any confiscated items.
11. Your ticket may not, without the prior written consent of Q Theatre Ltd, be resold at a premium or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions, lottery prizes, fundraising events and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services.
12. All children 12 and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult while at Q Theatre Ltd venues. Unless it is a designated children’s event, children under three years of age will not be admitted.
13. When collecting or presenting concession tickets or when entering events with an age restriction in place, appropriate identification must be shown. If suitable identification is not shown, you may be refused entry to the event.
14. In the event that General Admission tickets are lost in the post, they cannot be reprinted due to the potential for duplication or fraud. It is strongly advised that you collect in person from Q Theatre Ltd box office.
15. Q Theatre Ltd reserves the right to charge additional fees for additional services rendered.
17. A credit card fee will apply when the promoter has elected to pass on the credit card surcharge to customers who choose to pay by credit card. This follows an agreement in August 2009 between the Commerce Commission and credit card companies which allow retailers to charge extra on payments made with credit cards. This surcharge will be 3% and includes credit card fees and expenses, handling and associated infrastructure costs. The credit card surcharge will apply to purchases at a box office, or over the phone or internet. The credit card surcharge does not apply for cash or EFTPOS purchases (excluding credit or debit cards) at any of our Box Offices.
18. Credit card details are processed via an immediate exchange of information between Q Theatre Ltd and a DPS via the credit card user’s bank. Q Theatre does not store your credit card information in any of our servers or systems.
19. All ticket prices are shown in New Zealand dollars.
1. As a Q Hero, Q Hero Sidekick and Q Hero Concession member you are bound by these Terms and Conditions. Application for Q Heroes Membership is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Q Theatre Limited and Q Theatre Trust have the right to reject any application to participate in the Q Heroes membership program.
2. Any Q Hero membership is non-transferable and non-refundable.
3. Use of a Q Hero Membership Card is limited to the person named on the card. Lost and stolen cards may be replaced at a cost of $15. You need to advise us if your Q Hero membership card is lost or stolen. Please contact Q Theatre on 09 309 9771 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.You also need to advise us if you change your name, address or other details.
4. The Q Heroes Membership is designed for the benefit of individual patrons of Q Theatre. It is not intended for those representing social, corporate, concierge or tourism organisations and all benefits are not intended for resale individually or as part of a package. As standard, a limit of 2 tickets applies per performance per Q Hero membership unless otherwise stipulated. Other limitations may apply including the number of tickets that can be purchased at a discount, or during Exclusive Hero Priority presales.
5. The Q Hero membership benefits cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offers.
6. Ticket discounts are offered on selected shows co-presented by Q Theatre only and are subject to change. Standard Ticket Terms & Conditions of sale and entry apply and can be viewed above.
7. Ticket exchanges and card service fees still apply and these fees are not waived as part of the Q Hero Membership Program.
8. Priority restaurant bookings at Citizen Q are subject to availability and limited to 8 guests at any given time. 10% discount at Citizen Q does not apply to corporate group hosting, functions and/or beverage packages.
9. The Q Heroes Membership may be cancelled, and all benefits of membership revoked, by us at our discretion if we have reason to believe the member is acting contrary to these Terms and Conditions or Q Theatre’s Ticket Terms & Conditions (above).
10. We may sometimes add to, change or remove benefits and offers and their associated Terms and Conditions as well as the provisions of these Q Heroes Membership Terms & Conditions. These offers are subject to change without notice. Details of all changes will be available at qtheatre.co.nz/qheroes
11. If we decide to discontinue the Q Heroes Membership Program, you will be notified and we will continue to offer you Q Hero benefits until your membership expires. The Q Heroes Cards are and remain the property of Q Theatre and must be returned to us on demand.
12. We may choose not to enforce some of these terms in some cases. That does not mean that we have waived our rights in respect to those terms. Any waiver by us must be in writing.
13. If any of these terms cannot be enforced, the remaining terms will survive.
- By entering any competition or giveaway run by Q Theatre Ltd you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
- Failure to supply all requested personal information at the time of submitting an entry might result on the entry being invalid.
- No responsibility will be taken for late/lost/misdirected or incomplete entries. Entries will be deemed to be void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
- Only one entry by text, online, post or email will be accepted per person per competition or giveaway unless otherwise stated for that particular competition or giveaway.
- By entering the competition or giveaway you agree to your name being published and to be photographed and/or interviewed by Q Theatre and that Q Theatre may use your names and such photographs and/or interviews for publicity purposes.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Full details of the prizes will be given in writing upon request.
- Q Theatre Ltd is not liable for damage to prizes sent by post or courier.
- Where prizes include alcohol, alcohol will not be served to intoxicated patrons or those under 18 years of age.
- Only entries received by the closing date specified in the particular competition or giveaway will be accepted.
- Winners will be drawn on the Q Theatre premises at 305 Queen Street, Auckland, New Zealand.
- Winners will be notified as specified in the promotion of the particular competition or giveaway. If the prize winner cannot be contacted and the delivery details of the prize confirmed within 2 days, at Q Theatre's option that winner will forfeit the prize with no right of compensation and the prize will be redrawn.
- Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, Q Theatre Ltd and their employees are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prizes.
- Entry is open to New Zealand residents only. Employees of Q Theatre Ltd are not eligible to win these promotions unless otherwise stated for the particular competition or giveaway.
- The decision of Q Theatre in relation to any aspect of the competition or giveaway is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
List of all shows:
Or search for a show: