This part-time role has been created to work closely with our Assistant Accountant in supporting the day-to-day accounting processes.
The role is part-time and fixed-term until the end of September 2021.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Accounts payable and receivable and payroll processing (including entry and batch payments) is undertaken in accordance with generally accepted practice, is accurate and timely, and recorded within the Company’s financial and other record-keeping systems.
- Contribute to the development of finance processes and systems across the Q team.
- Calculation, filing and payment of GST and other statutory returns.
- Ensure staff information is managed.
- Fortnightly payroll groups and staff are paid on time.
- Work with Q management to ensure leave balances are well managed.
Key Skills required:
- Data Entry in Financial environment
- Strong Excel & Computer skills
- Strong bookkeeping skills
- A confident communicator with excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work independently, and flexibly as required by the demands of the role.
- Calm under pressure and able to multitask.
- Good time management and ability to prioritise.
- A positive attitude with a high level of self-motivation and ability to work on your initiative.
How to apply
Please download the full Job Description HERE and send through a Cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org