We are open to submissions for exciting boutique works in Q Theatre’s Vault. Suitable for smaller works for an up-close audience, Vault can be set up into a fringey and cute 60 seat venue. We have packaged up our venue hire rates into a friendly bundle for ease of budgeting. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
An underground work space for meetings, workshops and auditions, Vault can also be transformed into a small performance venue for comedy, dance and cabaret.
What you need to know for:
Auditions Workshops or Meetings
Q Theatre’s Vault is centrally located, quiet, private, and easily accessible, making it the perfect place for auditions, workshops, team building sessions, seminars, play-readings, yoga classes, rehearsals and so much more. Vault has been designed as a workspace – a place to dream and create.
Key info for non performance hire:
- Vault dimensions are 11m x 10m with a ceiling height of 2.3m.
- The space is provided with 2 x trestle tables and up to 30 chairs stacked to the side.
- Vault users have a completely independent use of the facility, with stairwell access off Queen Street via a swipe card.
- The space has both toilet facilities and a kitchenette.
- Vault can be hired at any time of the day or night, whether Q is open or not.